The Weekly Round-Up! Round 11
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of this blog.
I hope that y’all have had a fabulous weekend so far. Welcome back for the Weekly Round-Up linky party, hosted by me and Miss Angie from My So-Called Chaos. We want this to be something that focuses on sharing our favorite reads throughout the week so that you can find fabulous, new blogs to read.
So, here are the rules:
1. Grab the button.
2. Write a little list of your favorite reads this week and why.
3. Link up below and go find some fabulous new ladies to be friends with.
That said, here were my favorite reads this week:
1. Amy from At the Pink of Perfection wrote about her upcoming 30th birthday shared a list of 30 things that women should do or know by age 30. As someone just shy of the other side of 30, it was interesting to see how many I have accomplished.
2. This post about men and cat photos shared by Claire from Bicoastally is hilarious. I will definitely be checking this blog out in the future when I need a good laugh.
3. Our home is not necessarily small for a starter, but because of it’s age, we lack closet space and storage….so I loved these tips on small storage solutions that Chelsea shared on Homes.com.
4. I shared posts by Beth from Living a Goddess Life all the time because I love the way she approaches life, but I’m particularly loving her guest post on Green Mountain Couple‘s blog about why she’ll never be a famous blogger. (And half those reasons apply to me as well.)
5. I’ve been following Amber’s blog Brunch with Amber for nearly as long as I’ve been blogging; I don’t know how I found it, but I love her little blog. And I love this post About Amber post written by her long-time boyfriend Nate. He managed to say many kind words about this fabulous lady while still being humorous.
Want to play along? Grab the button and link your Weekly Round-Up up below.
P.S. Don’t forget about my Thirty-One party. Come join the fun and happy shopping.
Never miss a blog post. Sign up for email subscription to get a daily email with everything that’s happening at High-Heeled Love. Don’t miss out! Sign up here.
Subscribe to High-Heeled Love by Email