Staying Cozy in Fall with Seasonal Scents
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of this blog.
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post by Grove Collaborative and includes affiliate links. All opinions are my own & I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe my readers will enjoy.
With shorter days and being inside all the time, the house is bound to get dirty! Although I’d rather curl up in front of the fireplace than spend hours scrubbing, I still want my house to be a clean, inviting space to spend time in.
Enter Grove Collaborative: my secret weapon for making my house feel warm and welcoming.
With Grove Collaborative, I can stay cozied up under a blanket instead of rushing around the store. Grove delivers the best natural products (carbon offset) right to my doorstep, on my schedule. They remember my favorites, and remind me when I’m about to run out of hand soap or shampoo.
Plus, Grove introduces me to great new products that I never would’ve found at my local grocery store. Two of my fall favorites: Mrs. Meyer’s seasonal scents in Apple Cider and Mum. The Apple Cider smells just like real apples! It’s tart and juicy, with just enough spice. The Mum is a leafy, warm floral scent that reminds me of a fall garden.
With Grove’s exclusive offer for my readers, you can experience Mrs. Meyer’s seasonal scents for FREE! I’ve been looking for the perfect fall soaps, and the matching hand soap and dish soap in this set are it. The soaps are hard-working, but still gentle and non-toxic. I love that they come in festive bottles to make my kitchen instantly feel like autumn.
My favorite item in this set? The multi-surface spray. It smells so good, I want to run around and clean everything! We do a lot of cooking during the colder months, which means my counters and stove get messy. A quick spray of Mrs. Meyer’s multi-surface loosens grime and replaces cooking odors with a subtle, inviting scent.
Isn’t this kitchen towel wonderful, too? It looks beautiful in my kitchen and is super absorbent for drying dishes. It also works so well with the multi-surface spray, you’ll wonder why you ever used paper towels. It’s even tough enough for serious cooking messes and can survive the washing machine and without fraying or shrinking.
You can get the set for free, in your choice of Apple Cider or Mum scent, when you sign up for Grove Collaborative using my link – free Mrs. Meyers Fall Seasonal set:
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s fall seasonal hand soap
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s fall seasonal dish soap
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s fall seasonal multi-surface spray
- Free Grove Collaborative Kitchen Towel
- Free 60 Day VIP trial
To take advantage of the offer, your order needs to total $20. Here’s what your first basket might look like:
- Grove Collaborative 70+ hour all natural soy candle $12.95
- Grove Collaborative walnut scrubber sponges $3.95
- Yes To Coconut protecting hand and cuticle cream $5.99
If you’re already a Grove Collaborative customer, you’ll get the set at 50% off when you use my link Half off Mrs. Meyers Fall Seasonal set. Don’t forget to take advantage of the free 60 day VIP trial! My VIP membership has paid for itself with free shipping alone, but I also get perks like price matching, exclusive sales, personal service, and free gifts!
You don’t even have to leave your couch to sign up — but you do need to hurry.
There are only a limited number of sets available and they always go quickly! Here’s how to get yours:
- Sign up for Grove Collaborative here – Free Mrs. Meyers Fall Scents Set. You will receive the Mrs. Meyer’s offer for free when you sign up!
- Answer 4 quick questions about your home that Grove Collaborative will then use to customize your first basket (this takes less time than microwaving a cup of cocoa!).
- Once you’ve answered the questions, you can finalize your basket of products to suit your household needs by adding or removing items.
- To receive this offer, your order needs to be a minimum of $20. Choose the combination of products and scents you love and receive in your first box.
- You made it! Click Finish & Pay and place your order.
Tip to save:
Once you’ve submitted your Grove order, be sure to sign up for the free 60 day VIP trial. You’ll get free shipping, free gifts, price matching, exclusive sales, and personal service.