Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of this blog.
I still can’t believe that it’s September already. Where in the world did August go? So I guess it’s time to review some goals and set some new ones. Let’s look back first. Here were my August goals:
- Seriously, establish the breakfast and vitamin habit already. If I can remember to take my birth control pill everyday, there’s no reason I can’t remember to take my vitamins.
- Make a meal plan and go grocery shopping every weekend so I have healthy food choices around the house.
- Pack a lunch for work everyday. No more fast food for lunch. I’m not doing my waistline or my wallet any favors.
- Remember to hydrate at work…this is a good habit I had that I stopped doing; I used to drink at least 40 oz. of water throughout the work day. I’m thinking not staying well-hydrated is partly to blame for lethargy and headaches at the end of the day.
- Start that running plan to train for the Color Run later this fall.
- Do a yoga or pilates workout at least once every week, even if it’s just a DVD at home.
- At least twice a week, have a writing date with myself.
- Spend 5-10 minutes each evening de-cluttering in the office so we can get ready to revamp it.
And I’m going to honestly say that between my birthday celebrations and work, I just didn’t really get around to be accomplishing any of these. =) Good thing it’s never too late to start fresh.
Source: naturalcuriosities.com via Aubrey on Pinterest
Let’s take a look at some September goals:
- Breakfast and vitamins. I’m not letting this go until I make it happen.
- Yeah, that running plan. I AM starting this weekend. I AM going to be able to run this race not walk it.
- Grocery shop every week so we have food on hand to make healthy meals.
- Get my blue belt in the dojo. I’m like thisclose, and I really wanted it before my birthday. The only thing standing in my way at this point is an incomplete notebook, not not understanding the techniques. Get my notebook done!
- Writing date once a week.
Want to play along? Click the button to link your monthly goals post up with Miss Angie.