Happy List 7.3.12
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of this blog.
1. This week, I am so HAPPY that we have a little holiday intermission. It will be nice to sleep in tomorrow on what would be a workday and take the day to focus on some leisure activities.
2. It makes me smile to have finally painted my nails. The Mister even helped by applying the glitter. Getting a fun box of nail polish monthly from Julep Maven makes me HAPPY. Julep Maven is a fun monthly subscription brand new polish colors and fun beauty products. (If you want to join the fun, click the link and use the code MAVENINTRO to get your first month for a penny.)
This month, they sent a bonus glitter polish call America in honor of the holiday. The other colors I’m wearing are Molly (red) by Julep and Mesmerize (blue) by Essie.
3. I am also pretty darn HAPPY that we have family and friends with pools and thankful that they are generous! I don’t know how we would have survived otherwise these past few days.
|Sunday the heat index was over 120, and the Mister and I stayed right here.|
4. Last week the Mister shaved his mustache off. Seeing him clean-shaven for the first time since September is a HAPPY sight.
5. Sushi, coffee, fresh watermelon. All on my list for a HAPPY belly; not all at once, though.
|This one is growing in our garden. Not quite ready to pick, but soon. Very soon.
6. My girlfriend had to cancel on my for Magic Mike on Saturday (boo!), so the Mister took me to see Disney’s Brave in 3D instead. It’s been quite a while since I laughed that hard. I will so be purchasing when it releases on DVD.
What’s on your Happy List this week? Click the button to link up with Mamarazzi.