Happy List 5.16.11
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of this blog.
1. At the top of my list this week is a beautiful wedding. Our oldest niece got married on Saturday, and family tells me the wedding was just wonderful. The Mister and I were unfortunately not able to attend, but we wish the happy couple a lot of love and blessings in their marriage.
|Photo borrowed from the mother of the bride|
2. The main reason that we were not able to go out of town for the wedding is that I had to speak at an event for work. I’ve been nervous about this talk all week, but it went incredibly smoothly. So glad it was a success and that it’s behind me.
3. After the work event, I got to spend the evening with my best buddy Rob. We had a great time catching up and enjoyed a few beers.
4. Last week, the Mister and I went to visit his 93-year-old grandmother. She’s been in the hospital the last couples because of a broken hip. We were happy to find her in good spirits and hear that’s she doing phenomenally well in her recovery and physical rehab. We all know that an injury or illness at the age could be really devastating. So glad our Mama is such a fighter.
|Photo taken at our wedding by Chi Photography|
5. The Mister has shown me little baby tomatoes growing in our garden. I’m so excited about all the goodness he’s growing for us this year. If you want to know more about what’s happening in our backyard, check out the Mister’s blog A Little Seed Grows.
|The Mister is growing Brussell sprouts just for me.|
Want to play along with Mamarazzi’s Happy List? Click the button at the top of the post to link up.