Happy List 2.28.11
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of this blog.
It’s so hard to believe that today is the last day of February. This is my last Happy List of the Month. If you haven’t participated before, you may want to link up today. Mamarazzi does a special drawing amongst her Happy List participants each month. Besides, who doesn’t like spreading happiness and smiles?
1. It was on my Happy List last week too. The weather is just gorgeous. Yesterday, it was in the 80s. In February!! Sometimes I really love living in South Carolina.
2. I finally had some girl time with some friends. My good friend Lisa (remember her Charleston wedding?) invited me to a ladies tea at her mom’s church on Saturday afternoon. It was a really good time, and the food was excellent. Hello, cranberry orange scones. I also called Miss Kate in Cali, and we caught up over the phone.
3. The Mister and another friend had their plate party at the Flying Saucer yesterday. It’s always nice to drink some free beer, and a number of friends that we hadn’t seen in a while came out to celebrate. I couldn’t get a decent picture of the plates, but here are the two newest members of the UFO club’s Ring of Honor.
4. The chili cookoff at church was a great success. The Mister and I brought two crockpots and left with about half of one, so it was pretty popular. We won the title of most savory chili. I’m still trying to work out sharing the recipe on the blog. It’s secret recipe from a friend, so I was thinking I’d list the base ingredients and leave out the secret ingredients. Then everyone could modify it as they want. What do you think?
5. Coffee makes me happy, and that’s why I’m giving it away. Check it out HERE.
If you want to play along with the Happy List, click the button at the top of the post to link up with Mamarazzi.