Happy List, 1st edition
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of this blog.
This weekend, I’m linking up to Mamarazzi’s Happy List because it just seems to fit with a Sunday morning.
1. A three day weekend just hits the spot in my life right now. Last week was one of the busiest I’ve had at work in a long time (which is a good thing since I work in insurance sales). I’m still planning on going into the office tomorrow, but it’s by choice so I can come and go when I want.
2. We’re headed up to Fort Mill to spend some time with my family at a pool party, which I’m super excited about. I’m looking forward to hugging my parents and kissing my niece. Besides what better way is there to celebrate Labor day than with swimming and grilling hot dogs and hamburgers?
3. The Gamecocks won on Thursday, 41-13. Not too shabby considering that until about 6 p.m. on Thursday it looked like 12 players were going to be suspended from the game.
4. Last night the Mister and I had dinner with our dear friend Olaf at 116 Cafe, which is a favorite restaurant of ours. Since Olaf is in the process of making new tables for the cafe, the owner comped our meal, which was a really pleasant surprise. And chocolate mousse was some of the best I’d had in a long time. (If you go over to the cafe’s website, you can see the bar that Olaf made for them.)
5. I got my invitation yesterday for my 10 year high school reunion, which is happening next month. It’s hard to believe that time has flown by so fast, but the reunion sounds like a lot of fun. It includes a home football game, a family picnic and a fancy dinner. The Mister and I are both excited about it and a weekend away next month.
If you want to play along with the Happy List, click on the button at the top of the page to link up to Mamarazzi’s page.