Happy List 10.15.13
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of this blog.
So here’s what’s been on my Happy List the last few weeks:
1. Being in the final phases of the bathroom/hallway remodel. I know we’ve been here since this summer, but we really are almost done, and this weekend will be the big push to touch up the last of the painting. So looking forward to this project being wrapped up.
2. Heading to the Mister’s 20 Year High School reunion last weekend. We had a great time re-connecting with his classmates.
3. Getting to celebrate fellow Palmetto Blogger and my Wino Wednesday co-host Danielle’s marriage. She was a beautiful bride. Be sure to head over to congratulate her at Sweet Southern Girl.
4. Fall and all the food that comes along with it. Last weekend, we made spicy pumpkin soup and whole wheat pumpkin pancakes. Yum.
5. Coming home to good mail. Miss Angie from My So-Called Chaos has been telling me she had put a surprise in with the nail polish painting I ordered. Isn’t it beautiful? If you want some of her artwork, head over to her etsy shop.
Never miss a blog post. Sign up for email subscription to get a daily email with everything that’s happening at High-Heeled Love. Don’t miss out! Sign up here.
Subscribe to High-Heeled Love by Email