Welcome! Obviously, I’m a shoe-lover, but this blog isn’t just about footwear. I started blogging as a way to document our wedding, but it quickly turned into a way to share my favorite stories about everyday life and fun finds.
I live in South Carolina with my husband, who is referred to as the Mister; we have two pups. I own an insurance agency, but I don’t talk work on the blog.
Here’s the sixty second run-down about me:
- I root for the Gamecocks. College football consumes a lot of my weekends during the fall.
- I love shoes, coffee, wine, craft beer (especially porters and stouts) and music.
- My husband is a bit of a hippie, and he’s rubbed off on me. I joke that we’re a little bit granola because we garden, recycle, compost and try to eat locally grown food. He/we have a garden blog, A Little Seed Grows.
- I aspire to be a runner, and I train in Danzan Ryu jujitsu. My husband has been training at our dojo for more than 15 years; he holds a fourth-degree black belt and is an instructor in our school. I passed my exam for my first degree black belt in October 2016.
- In my day job, I’ve hired a business coach, and it’s changing my life. Don’t be surprised if I pass some of his wisdom on to y’all.
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy my little corner of the blogosphere and that we can be friends.