What’s for Dinner: Risotto with Edamame, Lemon and Tarragon
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of High-Heeled Love.
I’ve made this Real Simple recipe before for dinner parties. It’s easy, classy and yummy.
|Image: Real Simple|
Hands-on Time: 40m
Total Time: 40m
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 2 cups Arborio rice
- 1 cup dry white wine (such as Sauvignon Blanc)
- 4 1/2 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
- 1 1/2 cups shelled edamame, thawed
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon, chopped
- 1 cup grated Parmesan
- kosher salt and pepper
Edamame, green Japanese soybeans, have lots of fiber and protein and are low in fat. Keep them on hand to bulk up pasta and rice dishes or for a nutritious snack.