Weekly Round-Up 9.7.14
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of High-Heeled Love.
Happy Sunday, everyone!
Welcome to the Weekly Round-Up linky party, hosted by me and Miss Angie from My So-Called Chaos.
This party is all about sharing those fabulous blogs that you’ve read through the week and promote our blogger community. I hope it will help you use this party to find new blogs to read and build some new blogger friendships.
So, here are the rules:
1. Grab the button.
2. Write a little list of your favorite reads this week and why.
3. Link up below and go find some fabulous new ladies to be friends with.
Before we get into my Round-Up, don’t you love the new button? It’s great to have a little update now and then. Okay, here are my fave reads lately:
1. I have already made this pumpkin spice recipe that was shared this week on Healthy Tipping Point. In fact, it’s in the cup of coffee that I’m sipping as I work on this post. Yes, I’m on the PSL bandwagon; I actually doubled the recipe because three tablespoons would be gone in no time.
2. Kenzie at Chasing My Extraordinary took us on a little tour of her new house and pointed out all the things that make if feel like home to her already. I love all the positivity and that she’s so happy in her new house. (By the way, Kenzie used to blog at Life and Lemons. If you haven’t jumped over to her new blog, now’s the time.)
3. Maxabella challenges her readers to identify three things they think/feel/do that are unnecessary and let go of them to create more room in life to focus on better accomplishments.
4. Nina at Grand Adventures of Me is talking about beauty and body-shaming. I agree with a lot of what she says, and I wish that we women would love ourselves and build each other up, rather picking our bodies apart.
5. These Fiesta Muffins that Cassie from Blogilates shared as part of her Cheap, Clean Eats series are on my to-do list to make for this weekend. They sounds so yummy, and I love that they’re portable so I pop them in my lunch bag to eat once I get to the office.
Want to play along? Link your Weekly Round-Up post here: