Weekly Round-Up 8.31.14
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of High-Heeled Love.
Happy Sunday, everyone!
Welcome to the Weekly Round-Up linky party, hosted by me and Miss Angie from My So-Called Chaos.
This party is all about sharing those fabulous blogs that you’ve read through the week and promote our blogger community. I hope it will help you use this party to find new blogs to read and build some new blogger friendships.
So, here are the rules:
1. Grab the button.
2. Write a little list of your favorite reads this week and why.
3. Link up below and go find some fabulous new ladies to be friends with.
That said, here were my favorite reads lately:
1. This recipe from Ambitious Kitchen for butternut squash and black bean enchiladas looks so yummy! Doesn’t it sound like the perfect dish to fill your belly on a crisp fall evening?
2. Krystal has put together a little email blogging course, which has been a lot of fun so far. This post about adding more sparkle to your life isn’t part of the course, but fits right in with the theme.
3. We’re all looking for ways to streamline our lives, organize our homes and ave a little money. I think Laura hits all three tasks with her post about organizing without breaking the bank.
4. Miss Angie’s roommate of five years moved to Canada earlier this month, and she dedicated a Musical Monday post to him with a sweet, sweet letter about what his friendship means in her life.
5. If you’ve been blogging for a while, cleaning up and updating the blog seems to be a daunting task. (One day, I’ll fix all the broken picture links.) Here are five quick ways to refresh your blog without having to spend hours getting things done.
Want to play along? Grab the button and link your Weekly Round-Up up below. Please comment after linking.