Weekly Round-Up 8.24.14
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of this blog.
Happy Sunday, everyone!
Welcome to the Weekly Round-Up linky party, hosted by me and Miss Angie from My So-Called Chaos.
This party is all about sharing those fabulous blogs that you’ve read through the week and promote our blogger community. I hope it will help you use this party to find new blogs to read and build some new blogger friendships.
So, here are the rules:
1. Grab the button.
2. Write a little list of your favorite reads this week and why.
3. Link up below and go find some fabulous new ladies to be friends with.
That said, here were my favorite reads lately:
1. I purchased The Fit Bottom Girls Anti-Diet book the week it released, but somehow I missed that they were posting weekly videos on Youtube to go along with reading it (will have to go back and catch up on the next re-read). I love this routine to start the day on a positive note because we all know I’m not very nice before coffee.
2. For those of us that are participating in the #NOEXCUSES August challenge, working out in the heat is pretty much unavoidable, but heat stroke is no bueno. Luckily, Rock My Run has a list of ways to beat the heat.
3. I wasn’t really sure at first how I felt about Hands Free Mama’s musing on Life on Repeat, but after reflecting on it a bit, it started to make sense to me. There are times that I feel like life is on a loop, but you never do know when that same thing you do every day will change some else’s life…or maybe it’s that simple dependability that holds someone else up.
4. The Mister and I have big dreams for our house, and we’re enjoying fixing it up (and sharing those changes with y’all), but it’s easy to fall into the comparison trap with all the retails store and catalogues and online pictures of perfect magazine-spread homes. This post from Momastery was a good lesson being grateful for all we do have.
5. This little recipe for Orange Green Tea Bath Salts on Wonder Forest this week sounds so refreshing. I plan to pick up an orange or two and give it a try.
Want to play along? Grab the button and link your Weekly Round-Up up below. Please comment after linking.