Weekly Round-Up 8.10.14
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of this blog.
Happy Sunday, everyone!
Welcome to the Weekly Round-Up linky party, hosted by me and Miss Angie from My So-Called Chaos.
This party is all about sharing those fabulous blogs that you’ve read through the week and promote our blogger community. I hope it will help you use this party to find new blogs to read and build some new blogger friendships.
So, here are the rules:
1. Grab the button.
2. Write a little list of your favorite reads this week and why.
3. Link up below and go find some fabulous new ladies to be friends with.
That said, here were my favorite reads lately:
1. I share a Brave Girls Club post on the Facebook page nearly every day; their daily truth emails are a bright spot every morning. Since I’m focusing on taking care of myself this month, this daily truth was a good reminder to recharge.
2. I LOVED Meg’s post about the #ImENOUGH movement; she’s so honest about her struggles with motherhood and working, and this movement is a great cause.
3. And along the same lines, Dana wrote a really good post about how to handle the to-do list when you can’t possibly get everything done.
4. So here’s an item on the to-do list that shouldn’t be put off…getting to our annual female check-up. Aniko shares her story and reminds us why it’s so important to get into the see the OB-G regularly.
5. I think that this housewarming potted plant shared at Maison de Pax is definitely a cute and simple gift to celebrate a new home with someone.
Want to play along? Grab the button and link your Weekly Round-Up up below. Please comment after linking.