Weekly Round-Up 7.6.14
Happy Sunday, everyone!
Welcome to the Weekly Round-Up linky party, hosted by me and Miss Angie from My So-Called Chaos.
This party is all about sharing those fabulous blogs that you’ve read through the week and promote our blogger community. I hope it will help you use this party to find new blogs to read and build some new blogger friendships.
So, here are the rules:
1. Grab the button.
2. Write a little list of your favorite reads this week and why.
3. Link up below and go find some fabulous new ladies to be friends with.
So, I know that I’ve been absent from the Weekly Round-Up for a few weeks…that doesn’t mean I haven’t been reading. Here are my favorite reads lately:
1. We aren’t growing snap peas this year, but these garden photos by Pure Grace Farms in her post about preserving and freezing them look so gorgeous that I believe we’ll have to next year.
2. I couldn’t help but relate to Bonnie’s husband in her post at Life of Bon taking photos with someone who doesn’t like having their picture taken; I don’t like to look like a tourist when I’m traveling. Loved looking at her photos from Europe though.
3. Nina might be on to something with the photo above. Kidding…this post at The Grand Adventures of Me about adjusting her attitude and accepting where is was a good reminder that happiness is about perspective.
4. I’m jumping up and down in support of Healthy Tipping Point‘s post about non-warped fitness Pinspiration. I may be time do some spring cleaning on my own inspiration board.
5. Doesn’t this brie grilled cheese just make you drool? Head over to Flamingos in Raincoats for the recipe.
Want to play along? Grab the button and link your Weekly Round-Up up below. Please comment after linking.