Weekly Round-Up 7.27.14
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of this blog.
Happy Sunday, everyone!
Welcome to the Weekly Round-Up linky party, hosted by me and Miss Angie from My So-Called Chaos.
This party is all about sharing those fabulous blogs that you’ve read through the week and promote our blogger community. I hope it will help you use this party to find new blogs to read and build some new blogger friendships.
So, here are the rules:
1. Grab the button.
2. Write a little list of your favorite reads this week and why.
3. Link up below and go find some fabulous new ladies to be friends with.
That said, here were my favorite reads lately:
1. It’s always fun to see what life lessons someone has learned when they write a letter to their younger self, the way Miss Chelsea wrote one to herself at age 17.
2. As always, The Happy Housie blog is inspiring me to add more color to my home. Aren’t these washi tape clothes pins adorable?
3. Meg and her husband celebrated five years of marriage this week, and she shares five lessons she’s learned during that timeframe.
4. & 5. Pure Grace Farms has been sharing lots of mouthwatering recipes lately, and I’ve fallen in love with the both of these: grilled salmon and fresh raspberry tart. When we finish this dining room remodel, I clearly need to have a dinner party.
Want to play along? Grab the button and link your Weekly Round-Up up below. Please comment after linking.