Weekly Round-Up 7.20.14
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of this blog.
Happy Sunday, everyone!
Welcome to the Weekly Round-Up linky party, hosted by me and Miss Angie from My So-Called Chaos.
This party is all about sharing those fabulous blogs that you’ve read through the week and promote our blogger community. I hope it will help you use this party to find new blogs to read and build some new blogger friendships.
So, here are the rules:
1. Grab the button.
2. Write a little list of your favorite reads this week and why.
3. Link up below and go find some fabulous new ladies to be friends with.
That said, here were my favorite reads lately:
1. With the heat that is July in South Carolina, we drink a lot of water. It’s fun to find new ways to dress it up, and I’m loving this recipe for strawberry, lime, cucumber and mint water.
2. This DIY Pallet Furniture is a cheap and fun way to get a new look for the patio.
4. Miss Angie may be my co-host for this party, but I have share her post where she discusses coming to terms with a “friend” using her. We all deserve better, and usually the hardest part is admitting to ourselves what is happening.
5. If you’re looking for something to motivate you to stick with (or start) your fitness routine in August, there’s a #NOEXCUSES fitness challenge to complete 1500 minutes of workout time in the month.
Want to play along? Grab the button and link your Weekly Round-Up up below. Please comment after linking.