Weekly Round-Up 6.8.14
Happy Sunday, everyone!
Welcome to the Weekly Round-Up linky party, hosted by me and Miss Angie from My So-Called Chaos.
This party is all about sharing those fabulous blogs that you’ve read through the week and promote our blogger community. I hope it will help you use this party to find new blogs to read and build some new blogger friendships.
So, here are the rules:
1. Grab the button.
2. Write a little list of your favorite reads this week and why.
3. Link up below and go find some fabulous new ladies to be friends with.
That said, here were my favorite reads lately:
1. How cute are these smiley face gingerbread cookies? Maxabella Loves found the recipe on the back of children’s book.
2. Cassie at Blogilates wrote a serious look at what a “real woman” looks like that is worth the read. I was inspired.
3. Kristyn at Carolina Fireflies shared a heartbreaking story about one cutie pup who needs our positive thoughts and prayers. She’s in the Carolinas, and his sad little story makes me want to scoop little Koopa up when he gets better and give him a forever home.
4. Caitlyn at Healthy Tipping Point focused on personal and running safety this week, which is something we should all be conscious of.
5. I really want to try my hand at making some jam this summer, and this strawberry rhubarb jam, shared at Pink Heels Pink Truck, looks like a yummy place to start.
Want to play along? Grab the button and link your Weekly Round-Up up below. Please comment after linking.
Never miss a blog post. Sign up for email subscription to get a daily email with everything that’s happening at High-Heeled Love. Don’t miss out! Sign up here.
Subscribe to High-Heeled Love by Email