Weekly Round-Up 6.1.14
Happy Sunday, everyone!
Welcome to the Weekly Round-Up linky party, hosted by me and Miss Angie from My So-Called Chaos.
This party is all about sharing those fabulous blogs that you’ve read through the week and promote our blogger community. I hope it will help you use this party to find new blogs to read and build some new blogger friendships.
So, here are the rules:
1. Grab the button.
2. Write a little list of your favorite reads this week and why.
3. Link up below and go find some fabulous new ladies to be friends with.
That said, here were my favorite reads lately:
1. Over at tiny buddha, there is a great post about dealing with worry and letting it go.
2. If you’re looking to improve your blog traffic and Google ranking, Fizzy Peaches gives some ideas to improve page ranks on Google.
3. I’m loving this idea from The Blissful Bee of framing fabric as an easy and affordable way of creating wall art. It would be so easy to change up as season or decor tastes change.
4. As a wannabe yogi, I found this post, Adventures in Beginner Yoga, from Wonder Forest to be a good resource with a list of videos she’s using to learn. Can’t wait to try a few of these out.
5. Doesn’t this gazpacho with grilled shrimp and avocado, featured on Pure Grace Farms, look amazingly yummy? This needs to be made in my kitchen soon.
Want to play along? Grab the button and link your Weekly Round-Up up below. Please comment after linking.
Never miss a blog post. Sign up for email subscription to get a daily email with everything that’s happening at High-Heeled Love. Don’t miss out! Sign up here.
Subscribe to High-Heeled Love by Email