Weekly Round-Up 5.4.14
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of this blog.
Happy Sunday, everyone!
Welcome to the Weekly Round-Up linky party, hosted by me and Miss Angie from My So-Called Chaos.
This party is all about sharing those fabulous blogs that you’ve read through the week and promote our blogger community. I hope it will help you use this party to find new blogs to read and build some new blogger friendships.
So, here are the rules:
1. Grab the button.
2. Write a little list of your favorite reads this week and why.
3. Link up below and go find some fabulous new ladies to be friends with.
That said, here were my favorite reads lately:
1. I LOOOVE this post by Ashley at Tiny Buddha about conquering your fears. It is so inspiring.
2. Can I just say that the Happy Housie always has the best home DIY decor projects? I so want to try this filing cabinet paint job.
3. My friends and I were just talking the other day about how destructive negative body talk can be. This post by Healthy Tipping Point about have more body confidence hits the nail right on the head.
4. We still have a week to put together DIY Mother’s Day gifts. Lil’ Luna shares a quick list of ten easy projects.
5. Since the Weekly Round-Up part is about building a blog community and finding new bloggy friends, I thought this post from Wetherills Say I Do about finding blogs similar to your own was a good find.
Want to play along? Grab the button and link your Weekly Round-Up up below. Please comment after linking.
Never miss a blog post. Sign up for email subscription to get a daily email with everything that’s happening at High-Heeled Love. Don’t miss out! Sign up here.
Subscribe to High-Heeled Love by Email