Weekly Round-Up 5.11.14
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of High-Heeled Love.
Happy Sunday, everyone!
Let’s start by say Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms out there. Be kind to your mother; you only get one.
Welcome to the Weekly Round-Up linky party, hosted by me and Miss Angie from My So-Called Chaos.
This party is all about sharing those fabulous blogs that you’ve read through the week and promote our blogger community. I hope it will help you use this party to find new blogs to read and build some new blogger friendships.
So, here are the rules:
1. Grab the button.
2. Write a little list of your favorite reads this week and why.
3. Link up below and go find some fabulous new ladies to be friends with.
That said, here were my favorite reads lately:
1. I have decided that the next time we make banana bread, we must try this recipe from The Turquoise Home.
2. The post from Livin the Sweat Life about running and a runner’s high is exactly why I aspire to become a runner. I fell of the wagon again last month and need to get back to it.
3. I was happy to discover that all the ingredients for these peanut butter chocolate chip cookies, shared by Busy Being Jennifer, are living in my cabinets. These may have to be baked this afternoon.
4. Since we’re always saving glass jars around our house and we love succulents, this post from The Blissful Bee about planting succulents in mason jars has inspired me. And they’d make cute little gifts.
5. This low-sugar Sexy Mama Mojito, shared by Technotini, sounds perfect for summer evenings on the patio. Maybe, I need to run out and add a pineapple sage to my herb garden?
Want to play along? Grab the button and link your Weekly Round-Up up below. Please comment after linking.
Never miss a blog post. Sign up for email subscription to get a daily email with everything that’s happening at High-Heeled Love. Don’t miss out! Sign up here.
Subscribe to High-Heeled Love by Email