Weekly Round-Up 3.9.14
Happy Sunday, everyone!
Welcome to the Weekly Round-Up linky party, hosted by me and Miss Angie from My So-Called Chaos.
This party is all about sharing those fabulous blogs that you’ve read through the week and promote our blogger community. I hope it will help you use this party to find new blogs to read and build some new blogger friendships.
So, here are the rules:
1. Grab the button.
2. Write a little list of your favorite reads this week and why.
3. Link up below and go find some fabulous new ladies to be friends with.
That said, here were my favorite reads lately:
1. This month in the leadership course I’m taking, we’re focusing on having right attitudes and putting our energy in what matters, so this 40 Regrets You Don’t Want to Have in 40 Years post by Mark and Angel Hack Life really spoke to me.
2. It seems that a lot of a my blog friends are pregnant the second time around. It was a pleasant surprise to see an announcement from Lindsay at Hello Hue that they are expecting Baby Numero Dos.
3. It’s Girl Scout Cookie Season (did you see the wine pairing list I shared on Wino Wednesday?), and that brings a whole deluge of cookie recipes. My favorite so far is this Thin Mint Cupcake recipe, shared by Lizzy at Your Cup of Cake
4. We observe Lent in our church, so I usually go for a more serious take on what to give up or take on. But I still enjoyed this humorous list of things that Kenzie from Life & Lemons could or could not give up for Lent.
5. I was actually going to share this post about keeping it real from Danielle at Sweet Southern Girl last week, but there was a problem with her domain. It’s nice to see home pictures that don’t look a magazine photo. Maybe I’ll get brave and share some photos of clutter in my home…because you know we actually live in our house.
Want to play along? Grab the button and link your Weekly Round-Up up below. Please comment after linking.
Never miss a blog post. Sign up for email subscription to get a daily email with everything that’s happening at High-Heeled Love. Don’t miss out! Sign up here.
Subscribe to High-Heeled Love by Email