Weekly Round-Up 3.30.14
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of High-Heeled Love.
Happy Sunday, everyone!
Welcome to the Weekly Round-Up linky party, hosted by me and Miss Angie from My So-Called Chaos.
This party is all about sharing those fabulous blogs that you’ve read through the week and promote our blogger community. I hope it will help you use this party to find new blogs to read and build some new blogger friendships.
So, here are the rules:
1. Grab the button.
2. Write a little list of your favorite reads this week and why.
3. Link up below and go find some fabulous new ladies to be friends with.
That said, here were my favorite reads lately:
1. The Mister and I have agreed that we need to re-visit and re-vamp our budget this spring, and I want to add building an emergency fund to it. (We have some money in an investment account, but I don’t want that to be what we use if an emergency happens.) So, I was happy to see this little list from Ruth at Living Well Spending Less of ways to easily and quickly build an emergency fund.
2. If you’re tender-hearted when it comes to animals, this post may not be for you, but I had tears in my eyes when I was reading about this sweet pitbull’s story over at Tyler Dog Photography.
3. I’ve been drooling over this recipe from the Ambitious Kitchen for brown sugar honey marinated salmon all week long. You can bet that the next time we get pineapple in our Brown Box Veggies that is going on the menu.
4. If you decorate for Easter, then you this post of fifty different Easter eggs ideas, compiled by Lil Luna, is a definitely one you must check out. My favorite are these cute, little lunch note eggs.
Want to play along? Grab the button and link your Weekly Round-Up up below. Please comment after linking.