Weekly Round-Up 3.23.14
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of this blog.
Happy Sunday, everyone!
Welcome to the Weekly Round-Up linky party, hosted by me and Miss Angie from My So-Called Chaos.
This party is all about sharing those fabulous blogs that you’ve read through the week and promote our blogger community. I hope it will help you use this party to find new blogs to read and build some new blogger friendships.
So, here are the rules:
1. Grab the button.
2. Write a little list of your favorite reads this week and why.
3. Link up below and go find some fabulous new ladies to be friends with.
That said, here were my favorite reads lately:
1. Dana from The Wonder Forest turned the big 3-0 this week. I can remember struggling with that birthday, and I’m glad she’s focusing on this list of positive things about starting a new decade.
2. Did you see the awesome stair makeover that Ricki Jill from Art @ Home shared earlier this month? I love it and wish we had stairs in our home so I could be pin-spired as well.
3. I am way too addicted to candy crush, so I could totally related to this list, shared by Lesley from By the Porchlight, of things she could be using that time for rather than playing a game on her phone.
4. My Mug o’ Comfort Swap partner Mellissa from A Fit and Spicy Life shared a yummy Greek chicken pita recipe this week that has me drooling. I love that she included her take on a homemade tzatziki sauce that I can’t wait to try.
5. I loved reading this post by Katie from Loves of Life about not giving up when things get tough. She’s talking fitness and eating healthy, but isn’t it just true for everything in life?
Want to play along? Grab the button and link your Weekly Round-Up up below. Please comment after linking.
Never miss a blog post. Sign up for email subscription to get a daily email with everything that’s happening at High-Heeled Love. Don’t miss out! Sign up here.
Subscribe to High-Heeled Love by Email