Weekly Round-Up 3.2.14
Happy Sunday, everyone!
Welcome to the Weekly Round-Up linky party, hosted by me and Miss Angie from My So-Called Chaos.
This party is all about sharing those fabulous blogs that you’ve read through the week and promote our blogger community. I hope it will help you use this party to find new blogs to read and build some new blogger friendships.
So, here are the rules:
1. Grab the button.
2. Write a little list of your favorite reads this week and why.
3. Link up below and go find some fabulous new ladies to be friends with.
That said, here were my favorite reads lately:
1. I love following the adoption process that Angie and her family shared on a blog full of Weldons, and I was especially excited to read that they are pregnant. I can’t wait to hear more about how their family will grow and enjoy this experience.
2. Ashely from Life After the Aisle wrote a post of randoms that just seemed to speak to me….particularly the part about married couples and squabbling. I also understand having one of those work weeks where you just wanna take a seven-hour lunch.
3. We could all learn a little from Caitlin’s (at Healthy Tipping Point) post about being more mindful, especially as a mother. It’s way too easy to let the day just pass by without really enjoying the details of the day.
4. If you’re looking for colorful Mardi Gras treats, then you need to check out this fun post from Ricki Jill from Art @ Home.
5. Considering how much crocheting I’ve been doing lately, I totally started drooling over the gorgeous photos of hand-dyed yarn that Holly shared on Bijou Lovely. Too bad I don’t have the scratch lying around to afford these yarn prices.
Want to play along? Grab the button and link your Weekly Round-Up up below. Please comment after linking.
Never miss a blog post. Sign up for email subscription to get a daily email with everything that’s happening at High-Heeled Love. Don’t miss out! Sign up here.
Subscribe to High-Heeled Love by Email