Weekly Round-Up 2.16.14
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of High-Heeled Love.
Happy Sunday, everyone!
Welcome to the Weekly Round-Up linky party, hosted by me and Miss Angie from My So-Called Chaos.
This party is all about sharing those fabulous blogs that you’ve read through the week and promote our blogger community. I hope it will help you use this party to find new blogs to read and build some new blogger friendships.
So, here are the rules:
1. Grab the button.
2. Write a little list of your favorite reads this week and why.
3. Link up below and go find some fabulous new ladies to be friends with.
That said, here were my favorite reads lately:
1. I though this list of ways to to support the blogs you love, written by Ashlee at Where My Heart Resides, was a full of good ideas. I especially like the idea of sending your favorite bloggers coffee.
2. If you’re thinking about starting a small business of some sort, especially selling online, you’ll probably enjoy this list of five things that Jessi at Naptime Diaries did to start hers. You know the planning stages can really make a difference.
3. Looking to use pinterest to grow your blog (aren’t we all)? Here are some great idea from Sarah at Venus Trapped in Mars.
4. I wish that I had the talent to makes these adorable Valentine’s Kiss Meringues, which Emily at Cupcakes and Cashmere shared last week.
Want to play along? Grab the button and link your Weekly Round-Up up below. Please comment after linking.
Never miss a blog post. Sign up for email subscription to get a daily email with everything that’s happening at High-Heeled Love. Don’t miss out! Sign up here.
Subscribe to High-Heeled Love by Email