Weekly Round-Up 1.26.14
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of this blog.
Happy Sunday, everyone!
Welcome to the Weekly Round-Up linky party, hosted by me and Miss Angie from My So-Called Chaos.
This party is all about sharing those fabulous blogs that you’ve read through the week and promote our blogger community. I hope it will help you use this party to find new blogs to read and build some new blogger friendships.
So, here are the rules:
1. Grab the button.
2. Write a little list of your favorite reads this week and why.
3. Link up below and go find some fabulous new ladies to be friends with.
That said, here were my favorite reads lately:
1. I think we’d all like to be more productive from day to day, and A Beautiful Mess has put together a list of 10 (realistic) steps to help you do that.
2. I am regularly inspired by The Happy Housie‘s colorful home decor projects, but I am LOVING this Jewelry Tray that she shared this week. And it’s all made from dollar store finds, so it would be cheap to replicate.
3. There is always something to love on Heather from Glitter and Gloss‘s weekly Three Things Friday posts, but this week, she shares an absolutely hilarious video that includes dancing babies. You have to check it out.
4. The Mister and I have big plans for a living/dining/kitchen remodel this year, but when it’s all done and painted, I really want to do a gallery wall in the living room. Chelsea’s wall at Hello Miss Chelsea is a great start for inspiration.
5. If you’re starting to lose the motivation from your New Year’s Resolutions, then check out Caitlin from Healthy Tipping Point‘s ideas to recharge your fitness routine. Her tips are all small changes that can add up to big differences.
Want to play along? Grab the button and link your Weekly Round-Up up below. Please comment after linking.
Never miss a blog post. Sign up for email subscription to get a daily email with everything that’s happening at High-Heeled Love. Don’t miss out! Sign up here.
Subscribe to High-Heeled Love by Email