Happy Sunday, everyone!
Welcome to the Weekly Round-Up linky party, hosted by me and Miss Angie from My So-Called Chaos.
This party is all about sharing those fabulous blogs that you’ve read through the week and promote our blogger community. I hope it will help you use this party to find new blogs to read and build some new blogger friendships.
So, here are the rules:
1. Grab the button.
2. Write a little list of your favorite reads this week and why.
3. Link up below and go find some fabulous new ladies to be friends with.
<div class=”WEEKLY-ROUND-UP-HIGH-HEELED-LOVE-button” style=”width: 250px; margin: 0 auto;”> <a href=”http://www.high-heeledlove.com” rel=”nofollow”> <img src=”http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o621/highheeledlove/Blog%20Graphics/47f1b200-2680-4570-861b-31a2456adb15_zps324769d5.jpg” alt=”WEEKLY ROUND-UP at HIGH-HEELED LOVE” width=”250″ height=”250″ /> </a> </div>
That said, here were my favorite reads lately:
1. I am in LOVE with these Vintage Map Pillows, shared by Chic California. When we finish our work in the living room this year, I’ll have to try something similar.
2. You can always count on Bonnie from The Life of Bon
to give you real on her blog, and I love that she’s being real about the struggles she and her husband went through during their first year of marriage. It’s heartening to see the conflicts you have in your own marriage are the same as what other couples deal with.
3. I totally loved this post from Kenzie at Life & Lemons
, If Life Were Pinterest Perfect. We’d all live in magazine spreads if what we pinned became true life, but I don’t think anyone would argue about being inspired by the site.
4. Now that the holidays are over, I think we’re all trying to eat a little cleaner. This fresh herb salad, shared by Sarah at What Sarah Knows
, looks amazing. It will be even better this summer with fresh herbs from our garden.
Want to play along? Grab the button and link your Weekly Round-Up up below. Please comment after linking.
Never miss a blog post. Sign up for email subscription to get a daily email with everything that’s happening at High-Heeled Love. Don’t miss out! Sign up here.
Subscribe to High-Heeled Love by Email