Thoughtless Thursday: Flashback
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of this blog.
I was going through some old photos and whatnot on Facebook today and found this note, written in January 2009. Since it’s Thoughtless Thursday, I thought I would share….not a lot has changed, but if something is completely different, I’ll comment in red.
Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.
1. I’m an extremely competitive Scrabble player. Most of my friends won’t play with me anymore.
2. I hate the cold. I would rather live somewhere where it’s hot all the time than ever see snow again. San Juan, Puerto Rico is looking pretty good right now.
3. I could eat some sort of Asian food everyday and be happy; however, The Mister wouldn’t be.
4. I don’t care if it’s the most important meal of the day; when I wake up, the last thing I want to do is eat breakfast. However, if I don’t get my coffee, I may as well not get out of bed.
5. Two years ago, I didn’t even like beer.
6. I used to have my tongue pierced.
7. I never played any sports in high school.
8. I didn’t learn how to study until my senior year of college.
9. I have been friends with my best friend for 18 years and he still puts up with my crap 🙂
10. I sometimes will listen to one song on repeat all day….especially if I’m feeling sad.
11. The Fox and Hound still makes me teary.
12. I have a shoe problem. A new pair of strappy sandals always makes me smile.
13. America’s Next Top Model is a guilty pleasure for me.
14. I miss my mom everyday.
15. I think you’re never too old to play “make believe.”
16. I am terrified of spiders. Rob and The Mister have been using this to pull pranks of me for years.
17. I deejay a weekly radio show at the University for fun. I take a lot of pleasure in being able to say I played a band on the radio before they went mainstream.
18. I’ve had a passport since 2000 and never used it; I think this is really pathetic and hope to change that before it expires next year.
19. I love road trips and don’t mind driving for a really long time on the highway.
20. I have extremely high standards when it comes to customer service and will talk to a manager if necessary.
21. My dream car is a black 1996 Nissan 300Z with twin turbos, but I realize that if I get married and have kids, this is probably not a practical choice of car.
22. When I have children, I really want to name my daughter after my mom.
23. I’m probably a little too independent…sorry, the rest of this statement is a little too personal to put on my blog and I’m surprised that I put it on FB in the first place.
24. I have a really hard time with surprises and usually don’t wait until birthdays or Christmas to give gifts.
25. I’m extremely accident-prone, which I do not believe is the same thing as clumsy.
If you’d like to play along with Thoughtless Thursday, then click the button at the top of the blog to link up.