The Weekly Round-Up! Round 9
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of High-Heeled Love.
I hope that y’all have had a fabulous weekend so far. Welcome back for the Weekly Round-Up linky party, hosted by me and Miss Angie from My So-Called Chaos. We want this to be something that focuses on sharing our favorite reads throughout the week so that you can find fabulous, new blogs to read.
So, here are the rules:
1. Grab the button.
2. Write a little list of your favorite reads this week and why.
3. Link up below and go find some fabulous new ladies to be friends with.
That said, here were my favorite reads this week:
1. Erin from Living in Yellow shared her copy-cat recipe for Bucci di Beppo’s Tortellini Carbonara. The dish is not healthy, but it looks so yummy.
2. Sue at Chevron & Lace bought her first pair of high-heeled shoes. Personally, I don’t know how she went so long, but I’m glad she loves her first pair so much.
3. The idea of making Whimsy Jars, which was shared by Laura at La Caseta de Paper, is just too adorable. I think this would make a cute gift for my friend getting married soon.
4. In this guest post on Why Girls are Weird, Stephany from Stephany writes shares her zip-lining experience and what she learned from it. This is the next to-do adventure for our Ladies Adventure Club, and I can’t wait to go.
5. I was oohing and aahing over this gorgeous hexagon pillow that Suki from the Owl Club made, when I noticed in her post that she keeps a list of 34 projects to make. What a fabulous idea for someone who has been bitten by the crafty bug!
Want to play along? Grab the button and link your Weekly Round-Up up below.
P.S. Don’t forget about my Thirty-One party. Come join the fun and happy shopping.
Never miss a blog post. Sign up for email subscription to get a daily email with everything that’s happening at High-Heeled Love. Don’t miss out! Sign up here.
Subscribe to High-Heeled Love by Email