The Weekly Round-Up! Round 6
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of this blog.
I hope that y’all have had a fabulous weekend so far. Welcome to the Weekly Round-Up linky party, hosted by me and Miss Angie from My So-Called Chaos. We want this to be something that focuses on sharing our favorite reads throughout the week so that you can find fabulous, new blogs to read.
So, here are the rules:
1. Grab the button.
2. Write a little list of your favorite reads this week and why.
3. Link up below and go find some fabulous new ladies to be friends with.
That said, here were my favorite reads this week:
1. I’ve mentioned before that the Mister and I usually have pizza night on Fridays. We don’t always make it at home, but this pizza dough recipe shared by Kaitlyn at Wifessionals looks so yummy. We’ll have to make it one weekend soon.
2. Fellow Palmetto Blogger and friend Paulene from The Leen Machine really inspires me with her fitness journey and dedication. She recently shared her race schedule for 2013. Since she lives in the same city as me, it serves as a gentle reminder that there are plenty of opportunities for me to get out and be active.
3. I was absolutely blown away by the Houston Chronicle feature story A Human Tragedy, which shared on Claire’s blog Bicoastally. The story is about 24 prison inmates in Texas who have been exonerated as technology has provided new opportunities to examine evidence.
4. Beth from Living a Goddess Life has been doing a blog series on saving money called Stretching Cents. She’s offered some fantastic tips to help trim the budget, many of which I hadn’t thought of. It always helps to keep a little more money in the bank, and she’s pretty darn good at helping you think of how to do that.
5. Suki from The Owl Club recently showed off a baby tote that she made by creating her own vinyl-coated cloth. It’s such a fun idea to create custom baby items and gifts, but could also be used to pet-proof items as well.
P.S. Did you see my Shabby giveaway yesterday? Linking up with the Weekly Round-Up gets you a bonus entry.
Never miss a blog post. Sign up for email subscription to get a daily email with everything that’s happening at High-Heeled Love. Don’t miss out! Sign up here.
Subscribe to High-Heeled Love by Email