The Weekly Round-Up! Round 5
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of High-Heeled Love.
I hope that y’all have had a fabulous weekend so far. Welcome to the Weekly Round-Up linky party, hosted by me and Miss Angie from My So-Called Chaos. We want this to be something that focuses on sharing our favorite reads throughout the week so that you can find fabulous, new blogs to read.
So, here are the rules:
1. Grab the button.
2. Write a little list of your favorite reads this week and why.
3. Link up below and go find some fabulous new ladies to be friends with.
That said, here were my favorite reads this week:
1. Thankfully, I’ve never really had to deal with mean comments, but I’m sure that as my blog continues to grow, there will come a time. I really appreciated what Lindsay from Hello Hue had to say about dealing with the negative side of online communities this week in her What I’ve Learned series.
2. Ricki Jill from Art @ Home has been showing us little teasers of her kitchen remodel for a couple weeks. It was exciting to see the final reveal this week. You gotta love a lady who paints the breakfast bar a ballet slipper pink.
3. It may be a little late to make this DIY lucky t-shirt for St. Patrick’s Day, but the tutorial created by Lindsey from Follow the Ruels could be used to create custom piece of clothing for just about any holiday or special event.
4. After seeing Chelsea’s (from Sunny with a Chance of Sprinkles) photos of the anatomy the perfect cup of coffee, I have decided we need to have a coffee date. I’ll make the homemade whipped cream, if she’ll bring the adorable stirring spoon.
5. This special announcement post from fellow Palmetto State Blogger Stephanie at Olive You was a week old before I saw it. It’s always exciting to celebrate with someone when they’re so excited about their future.
So do you want to play along? We want to see what your favorite reads were this week! Grab the button and link your Weekly Round-Up posts below.