The Weekly Round-Up! Round 4
I hope that y’all have had a fabulous weekend so far. This is the fourth week of the Weekly Round-Up linky party, hosted by me and Miss Angie from My So-Called Chaos. We want this to be something that focuses on sharing our favorite reads throughout the week so that you can find fabulous, new blogs to read.
So, here are the rules:
1. Grab the button.
2. Write a little list of your favorite reads this week and why.
3. Link up below and go find some fabulous new ladies to be friends with.
That said, here were my favorite reads this week:
1. Dear Miss Traci‘s letter about clothing sizes and weight was spot-on. I want to know about why women’s clothing can’t be sized more like men’s. They know their waist and inseam, and they can find pants that fit them!
2. The Mister and I are approaching our three-year wedding anniversary, so we’re not exactly brand-newlyweds, but I still consider us to be newlywed compared to many other couples. And it never hurts to seek a little advice to keep the relationship strong. It was nice to read these marriage tips from Love, The Skinnys, many of which re-affirmed things we try to practice.
3. I really think that Staci from High Cotton Blog may be on to something in her post “All I Ever Needed to Know about Men I Learned from Shania.” Seriously, Shania was a pretty influential musician for some of my friends and I when we first started dating. The woman has a point.
4. Taylor at The Daily Tay shared a list this week of five things she’s going to stop worrying about. We probably all need a list like that. And then, we all need to actually stop worrying about the things on that list. I know, easier said than done, right?
5. I came across Say Yes to Hoboken yesterday while hunting a source for a pin on Pinterest. I think I’m in love with the clean design of the blog and all the bright, poppy stylish posts. I don’t have a favorite post to share right this moment, but I do think it’s cool that Liz does a weekend round-up post, too.
Want to play along? Grab the button and link your Weekly Round-Up below. Then go find some new blogs to read.
Never miss a blog post. Sign up for email subscription to get a daily email with everything that’s happening at High-Heeled Love. Don’t miss out! Sign up here.
Subscribe to High-Heeled Love by Email