The Weekly Round-Up! Round 33
Good morning, lovelies!
I hope that y’all have had a fabulous weekend so far. Welcome back for the Weekly Round-Up linky party, hosted by me and Miss Angie from My So-Called Chaos. We want this to be something that focuses on sharing our favorite reads throughout the week so that you can find fabulous, new blogs to read.
So, here are the rules:
1. Grab the button.
2. Write a little list of your favorite reads this week and why.
3. Link up below and go find some fabulous new ladies to be friends with.
That said, here were my favorite reads lately:
1. One of my favorite dishes to be make when the weather gets cooler is chili, and I’m always on the lookout for a new recipe. This sweet potato chili recipe that Ricki Jill from Art @ Home featured sounds so yummy. And it’s vegetarian! Photo credit: Art @ Home
2. Whitney from McKenzie Wild talks about a project for next month called Bold Moves October, which I think would be a lot of fun to participate in. I’m not sure if I’ll have the time to do something every day, but maybe I could set some weekly goals.
4. It’s always great to celebrate life’s moments with my blog friends from the past 4 years so I was especially excited to see Krysten from Why Girls are Weird got engaged during her birthday trip.
5. I keep saying that I want to get back to doing more writing, and while I haven’t found the time to actually make that happen, I have been able to do a little reading about improving my writing. This week, I really enjoyed this compilation of writing advice, which was put together by Aubrey from The Daily Simple. Photo credit: The Daily Simple
Want to play along? Grab the button and link your Weekly Round-Up up below.