The Weekly Round-Up! Round 32
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of High-Heeled Love.
Good morning, lovelies!
I hope that y’all have had a fabulous weekend so far. Welcome back for the Weekly Round-Up linky party, hosted by me and Miss Angie from My So-Called Chaos. We want this to be something that focuses on sharing our favorite reads throughout the week so that you can find fabulous, new blogs to read.
So, here are the rules:
1. Grab the button.
2. Write a little list of your favorite reads this week and why.
3. Link up below and go find some fabulous new ladies to be friends with.
That said, here were my favorite reads lately:
1. Lisette from Northern Belle Diaries shared two awesome fall recipes that make my mouth water. It has just started getting cool this week, so I should be able to whip these up soon. Photo credit: Northern Belle Diaries
2. We still have plenty of squash in our fridge that needs to be used up, so this lemon squash muffin recipe shared by Lindsey at Follow the Ruels is just what I needed. Bonus, the Mister loves lemon! Photo Credit: Follow the Ruels
3. Like Christina at Easily Entertained, going thru the word verification song and dance when I’m commenting on blogs is one my biggest blogging pet peeves. Luckily, she shows you how to turn off word verification.
4. My lovely co-host Miss Angie from My So-Called Chaos turned out another great edition in her New Blogger series. If you’ve ever had a question about hosting a linky party, this is a great place to start. Photo credit: My So-Called Chaos
5. As I was
blog-stalking getting to know my Favorite Color Swap partner, Victoria from Lost in Boston, I decided to make her recipe for crock pot meat loaf. I am happy to report that it was a success; the Mister and my father both loved it. Photo credit: Lost in Boston
Want to play along? Grab the button and link your Weekly Round-Up up below.
Never miss a blog post. Sign up for email subscription to get a daily email with everything that’s happening at High-Heeled Love. Don’t miss out! Sign up here.
Subscribe to High-Heeled Love by Email