The Weekly Round-Up! Round 3
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of this blog.
I hope that y’all have had a fabulous weekend so far. This is the third week of the Weekly Round-Up linky party, hosted by me and Miss Angie from My So-Called Chaos. We want this to be something that focuses on sharing our favorite reads throughout the week so that you can find fabulous, new blogs to read.
So, here are the rules:
1. Grab the button.
2. Write a little list of your favorite reads this week and why.
3. Link up below and go find some fabulous new ladies to be friends with.
That said, here were my favorite reads this week:
1. You know you’re turning into a grown up when you enjoy reading about other people’s laundry essentials and tricks. That said, anything to make doing laundry easier and more pleasant is something I want to know about. Rebeccas shares her favorite laundry products on her blog I Wanna Be a Domestic Goddess.
3. We received beets in our Brown Box Veggies this week, and I’ve never cooked with them before, so I headed to Pinterest for inspiration. This roasted beet hummus recipe shared on the minimalist baker blog sounds so yummy and it’s such a colorful twist on classic dip. And then I found a recipe for roasted carrot hummus on the Fort Mill SC Living blog, which also looks super-yummy. I think I’ve found a new way to eat my veggies.
4. I love that Whitney from I Wore Yoga Pants to Work was brave enough to share her story about being engaged and what happened when it ended. Before I met the Mister, I also learned the hard way that you shouldn’t force these sort of life changes; maybe one of these days, I’ll share the story of what happened to me, but for now, let’s applaud Whitney for being so strong and honest with her story.
5. And another brave post: Bon from Life of Bon shares a post of about grieving and what she felt right after her father passed away.
Want to play along? Grab the button and link your Round-Up post below.