The Weekly Round-Up! Round 28
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of High-Heeled Love.
Good morning, lovelies!
First I need to give you and my lovely co-host a big apology for missing last week’s Round-Up.
Welcome back for the Weekly Round-Up linky party, hosted by me and Miss Angie from My So-Called Chaos. We want this to be something that focuses on sharing our favorite reads throughout the week so that you can find fabulous, new blogs to read.
So, here are the rules:
1. Grab the button.
2. Write a little list of your favorite reads this week and why.
3. Link up below and go find some fabulous new ladies to be friends with.
That said, here were my favorite reads this week:
1. If you’re new to blogging (or just looking for some advice), check out these sound tips that Dana from The Wonder Forest has learned.
2. I’ve mentioned that life is crazy lately (whose isn’t). Jennifer from Busy Being Jennifer discusses ways to survive the craziness and shares a cocktail recipe.
3. Something about this Five Things Friday post, written by Rebecca from I Wanna Be a Domestic Goddess, just rings true with me. Maybe it’s the cupcake duct tape and the discussion of black beans.
4. Kristyn at Carolina Fireflies has a new mantra, and I might adopt it for myself.
5. We have house guests coming next month, and I’m loving these ideas from Sippy Cups and Pearls on ways to make your home happier instantly.
Want to play along? Grab the button and link your Weekly Round-Up up below.
Never miss a blog post. Sign up for email subscription to get a daily email with everything that’s happening at High-Heeled Love. Don’t miss out! Sign up here.
Subscribe to High-Heeled Love by Email