The Weekly Round-Up! Round 26
Good morning, lovelies!
I hope that y’all have had a fabulous weekend so far. Welcome back for the Weekly Round-Up linky party, hosted by me and Miss Angie from My So-Called Chaos. We want this to be something that focuses on sharing our favorite reads throughout the week so that you can find fabulous, new blogs to read.
So, here are the rules:
1. Grab the button.
2. Write a little list of your favorite reads this week and why.
3. Link up below and go find some fabulous new ladies to be friends with.
That said, here were my favorite reads this week:
1. We have hit the hottest days of summer here in South Carolina. These summer beauty tips from Bree at The Urban Umbrella are welcome this time of year.
2. Victoria at Lily Loves Lola talks about falling off the fitness wagon and what she does to stay motivated. And sometimes we all need to look others for a little inspiration to keep up the good work. I love her idea of aiming to eat health 80 percent of the time.
3. She may be my co-host for this party, but I can’t not include Miss Angie’s announcement that she’s heading back to college. And check out her adorable school supply wish list at My So-Called Chaos.
4. I gasped when I saw this gorgeous stenciled flower nightstand makeover that Krista shared at the Happy Housie. I already have a piece of furniture in mind to create something similar.
5. Krysten from This Radiant Life shared a wonderful bridal shower gift idea that includes candles for the special occasions a newlywed couple will share. I am so “borrowing” this idea for future bridal showers.
Want to play along? Grab the button and link your Weekly Round-Up up below.
Never miss a blog post. Sign up for email subscription to get a daily email with everything that’s happening at High-Heeled Love. Don’t miss out! Sign up here.
Subscribe to High-Heeled Love by Email