The Weekly Round-Up! Round 24
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of High-Heeled Love.
Good morning, lovelies!
I hope that y’all have had a fabulous weekend so far. Welcome back for the Weekly Round-Up linky party, hosted by me and Miss Angie from My So-Called Chaos. We want this to be something that focuses on sharing our favorite reads throughout the week so that you can find fabulous, new blogs to read.
So, here are the rules:
1. Grab the button.
2. Write a little list of your favorite reads this week and why.
3. Link up below and go find some fabulous new ladies to be friends with.
That said, here were my favorite reads this week:
1. Angie from a blog full of weldons and her family celebrate the second anniversary of their adopted daughter’s gotcha day. It’s hard to believe that it’s been two years since they adopted Emery, and that I’ve been reading her blog that long.
2. Caitlin from Healthy Tipping Point discussed her blog’s support of Fat Talk Free Week, which occurs in October. I know I’m guilty of speaking it, and I need to stop. Wouldn’t be great if we could eliminate Fat Talk altogether? (Also, if you haven’t read Caitlin’s book, Operation Beautiful, what are you waiting for?)
3. Lindsay from Hello Hue talks about how her identity has changed since she’s become a mother and where she feels called to focus her energy. And she’s re-opening her fabulous etsy shop.
4. I’m so proud of Kim from Latte and a Prayer. Not only has she rocked her health & fitness goals for July, she has completely changed her attitude about why she’s making and exceeding these goals.
Want to play along? Grab the button and link your Weekly Round-Up up below.
Never miss a blog post. Sign up for email subscription to get a daily email with everything that’s happening at High-Heeled Love. Don’t miss out! Sign up here.
Subscribe to High-Heeled Love by Email