The Weekly Round-Up! Round 22
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of this blog.
Good morning, lovelies!
I hope that y’all have had a fabulous weekend so far. Welcome back for the Weekly Round-Up linky party, hosted by me and Miss Angie from My So-Called Chaos. We want this to be something that focuses on sharing our favorite reads throughout the week so that you can find fabulous, new blogs to read.
So, here are the rules:
1. Grab the button.
2. Write a little list of your favorite reads this week and why.
3. Link up below and go find some fabulous new ladies to be friends with.
That said, here were my favorite reads this week:
1. I completely agree with this list of reasons to take a summer vacation put together on Calm.Healthy.Sexy. The Mister and I don’t get to get away often, but we totally take as much time away as we can get.
2. It’s always great to find a new yummy vegetarian recipe. I’m really looking forward to trying these veggie Asian lettuce wraps, shared by Meg from Meg O. on the Go.
3. If you need a little cheering up, then you have to see all the cute baby animals from Lesley at By the Porchlight’s Pinterest board “Smile.”
4. Ashlie’s writing is so inspiring. I love her post on Painting Bliss about not giving up. Sometimes we all need that nudge to stay true to ourselves.
5. I like to see others cross items off their bucket lists, and I’m super excited that Nikki from the Pink Growl got to go skydiving, which is super cool. Welcome to the club, girl!
Want to play along? Grab the button and link your Weekly Round-Up up below.
Never miss a blog post. Sign up for email subscription to get a daily email with everything that’s happening at High-Heeled Love. Don’t miss out! Sign up here.
Subscribe to High-Heeled Love by Email