The Weekly Round-Up! Round 21
I hope that y’all have had a fabulous weekend so far. Welcome back for the Weekly Round-Up linky party, hosted by me and Miss Angie from My So-Called Chaos. We want this to be something that focuses on sharing our favorite reads throughout the week so that you can find fabulous, new blogs to read.
So, here are the rules:
1. Grab the button.
2. Write a little list of your favorite reads this week and why.
3. Link up below and go find some fabulous new ladies to be friends with.
That said, here were my favorite reads this week:
1. Amy from At the Pink of Perfection discusses juicing and how she and her husband have been working it into their meal plans. The Mister and I have been discussing adding juicing to our diets, so it was nice to read about Amy’s experiences.
2. Meredith from One Sheepish Girl shares a refreshing recipe for Watermelon Fresca that looks perfect for by the pool in these hot South Carolina dog days of summer.
3. I swear that Krista from The Happy Housie and I are kindred spirits when it comes to home decor, and I am loving her inspiration post for her dining room project.
4. It seems like between the travel and all that’s going on at work lately, sleep has been quite elusive, so it was nice to read about Aubrey’s (from the Kinch Life) nighttime routine and sleep products. A couple of these tips/products, I already use and a couple I might be giving a shot.
5. Dianapantz lists five kickstarter projects that she find worthwhile to support. There are some great ideas here, and these projects are worth checking out.
Want to play along? Grab the button and link your Weekly Round-Up up below.
Never miss a blog post. Sign up for email subscription to get a daily email with everything that’s happening at High-Heeled Love. Don’t miss out! Sign up here.
Subscribe to High-Heeled Love by Email