The Weekly Round-Up! Round 20
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of this blog.
Good morning, lovelies!
I hope that y’all have had a fabulous weekend so far. Welcome back for the Weekly Round-Up linky party, hosted by me and Miss Angie from My So-Called Chaos. We want this to be something that focuses on sharing our favorite reads throughout the week so that you can find fabulous, new blogs to read.
So, here are the rules:
1. Grab the button.
2. Write a little list of your favorite reads this week and why.
3. Link up below and go find some fabulous new ladies to be friends with.
That said, here were my favorite reads this week:
1. Fizzy Peaches shares her gorgeous yarn storage trunk and latest projects. She also does a mini round-up of her favorite crochet blogs.
2. Danielle from Sweet Southern Girl wrote a letter to herself at 16, which points out some good advice that you just can’t be aware of when you’re younger.
3. Cami from First Day of my Life reflects on what feels different as a married woman now that she’s been married about three months.
4. Amber from Brunch with Amber shares a very emotional post about dealing with anxiety and medication.
5. Alexis from Fitnancials lists four ways she stays motivated to stay on the fitness train.
Want to play along? Grab the button and link your Weekly Round-Up up below.
P.S. Have you entered the Urban Decay NAKED palette giveaway that’s running through July 8?
Never miss a blog post. Sign up for email subscription to get a daily email with everything that’s happening at High-Heeled Love. Don’t miss out! Sign up here.
Subscribe to High-Heeled Love by Email