The Weekly Round-Up! Round 18
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of this blog.
I hope that y’all have had a fabulous weekend so far. Welcome back for the Weekly Round-Up linky party, hosted by me and Miss Angie from My So-Called Chaos. We want this to be something that focuses on sharing our favorite reads throughout the week so that you can find fabulous, new blogs to read.
So, here are the rules:
1. Grab the button.
2. Write a little list of your favorite reads this week and why.
3. Link up below and go find some fabulous new ladies to be friends with.
That said, here were my favorite reads this week:
1. Jabberwocky Rayn’s husband (from Jabberworky’s Tea Party) got irked with her recently because she bought basic underwear instead of sexy underwear. Have any of you ever run into this? Discuss.
2. Maxabella (from Maxabella loves) always throws the best parties for her children, and she’s currently in the process of putting together a carnival-themed party for her daughter. Check out the fun invitations with paper pinwheels. I cannot wait to see the results of the party.
3. Puppies always make the list of what makes me smile, and Kristyn from Carolina Fireflies is fostering a litter of pups. Check out the cuteness!
4. Danielle from Framed Frosting put together a list of chemicals to avoid in your beauty and bath products. I used to be really vigilant about this stuff and have slacked off lately, but I believe I’ll be taking a close look at what’s in my bathroom cabinet now.
5. Love, love, love these crocheted watermelon coasters that Lyndsay from Fizzy Peaches shared. Now I’m off to go through my yarn collection to see if I have everything I need or if a trip the fabric store is in order.
Want to play along? Grab the button and link your Weekly Round-Up up below.
Never miss a blog post. Sign up for email subscription to get a daily email with everything that’s happening at High-Heeled Love. Don’t miss out! Sign up here.
Subscribe to High-Heeled Love by Email