The Weekly Round-Up! Round 17
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of this blog.
I hope that y’all have had a fabulous weekend so far.
Welcome back for the Weekly Round-Up linky party, hosted by me and Miss Angie from My So-Called Chaos. We want this to be something that focuses on sharing our favorite reads throughout the week so that you can find fabulous, new blogs to read.
So, here are the rules:
1. Grab the button.
2. Write a little list of your favorite reads this week and why.
3. Link up below and go find some fabulous new ladies to be friends with.
That said, here were my favorite reads this week:
1. I was so thrilled to read that Chelsea’s niece (from Hello, Miss Chelsea) was undergoing her last chemotherapy treatment. I’ve bene following her situation via Chelsea’s blog, and the little girl is a fighter and so going to beat the cancer.
2.. It’s no secret that I’m a pizza lover so any pizza recipe makes me happy, but this recipe for BBQ Strawberry Pizza, featured on Jane’s Adventures in Dinner, sounds like the perfect combo for summer.
3. And another recipe focusing on what’s in season this time of year, I’m ready to try this yummy blueberry cobbler recipe, shared by Ricki Jill from Art @ Home, is divine. The Mister and I are headed out to a u-pick blueberry farm soon, and I know what we’ll be making.
4. Krista from the Happy Housie shared a fun DIY ombre sign made from pallets that I have requested the Mister help me replicate. Her blog always gives me plenty of happy decorating ideas.
5. Finally, Laura from La Caseta de Paper discusses some of her pet peeves when it comes to sponsoring other blogs. It’s a sad thing that there can be so much drama regarding sponsorship, and I empathize with what she’s saying.
Want to play along? Grab the button and link your Weekly Round-Up up below.
Never miss a blog post. Sign up for email subscription to get a daily email with everything that’s happening at High-Heeled Love. Don’t miss out! Sign up here.
Subscribe to High-Heeled Love by Email