The Weekly Round-Up! Round 16
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of High-Heeled Love.
I hope that y’all have had a fabulous weekend so far. Welcome back for the Weekly Round-Up linky party, hosted by me and Miss Angie from My So-Called Chaos. We want this to be something that focuses on sharing our favorite reads throughout the week so that you can find fabulous, new blogs to read.
So, here are the rules:
1. Grab the button.
2. Write a little list of your favorite reads this week and why.
3. Link up below and go find some fabulous new ladies to be friends with.
That said, here were my favorite reads this week:
1. Meg from Meg O. on the Go has the big 3-0 birthday tomorrow, and she’s shared 30 things that she’s learned in her first 30 years on her blog. There’s a lot of wisdom on this list, and I think 30 is a great birthday to do some reflecting on life.
2. Amy from Rainy Saturday shares her morning musts. I agree with every point. Double check on the coffee.
3. Nicole from Bloom shared her Meme’s recipe for biscuits and chocolate gravy at Mississippi Women’s Bloggers. I think my taste buds have just died and gone to heaven. I will be making this next weekend.
4. And since it’s summertime here in SC (hot, hot, hot), I’m scouring my friends blogs for cocktail recipes. This Caribbean rum punch, shared by Kari from KariedAway, sound perfect.
5. Paulene from the Leen Machine launched her first wedding collection from her paperie business. You have to check out the pocketfold invitations. Too cute!
Want to play along? Grab the button and link your Weekly Round-Up up below.
P.S. Have you entered my blogiversary giveaway? Participating in the Weekly Round-Up Party can earn you bonus entries.
Never miss a blog post. Sign up for email subscription to get a daily email with everything that’s happening at High-Heeled Love. Don’t miss out! Sign up here.
Subscribe to High-Heeled Love by Email