The Weekly Round-Up! Round 15
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of this blog.
I hope that y’all have had a fabulous weekend so far. Welcome back for the Weekly Round-Up linky party, hosted by me and Miss Angie from My So-Called Chaos. We want this to be something that focuses on sharing our favorite reads throughout the week so that you can find fabulous, new blogs to read.
So, here are the rules:
1. Grab the button.
2. Write a little list of your favorite reads this week and why.
3. Link up below and go find some fabulous new ladies to be friends with.
That said, here were my favorite reads this week:
1. Beth from Living a Goddess Life joined my linky party Shoe Lust Saturday, and she was discussing character shoes. She found shoes for a number of Disney princesses, and I’m loving the idea. I may even try my own character shoe match-up in the future.
2. Who doesn’t love a garden with a pot of happy succulents. Krista from The Happy Housie shared how she turned a metal colander into a pretty planter for hens and chicks, and the project turned out so pretty. I want to go garage sale-ing just to make my own.
3. I’ve mentioned before the High-Heeled Love started as a wedding blog, and some of the blogs I’ve been following the longest were the same. It makes me so happy to see wedding bloggers turn into mamas over the years. Recently, my blog friend Honey My Heart introduced her newborn daughter Hannah, who is just the sweetest little girl.
4. And another mama celebrates a different milestone. Her adopted daughter celebrated her third birthday, and Angie from A Blog Full of Weldons wrote this heartfelt open letter to her daughter’s birth mother.
5. Amber from Our Crazy Wonderful Life gets really honest about sometimes not feeling deserving of love and acceptance from her husband…and talks about being kinder. It made me think of what I could do to be kinder to my husband, which will nurture our relationship.
Want to play along? Grab the button and link your Weekly Round-Up up below.
Never miss a blog post. Sign up for email subscription to get a daily email with everything that’s happening at High-Heeled Love. Don’t miss out! Sign up here.
Subscribe to High-Heeled Love by Email