The Weekly Round-Up! Round 14
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of this blog.
I hope that y’all have had a fabulous weekend so far.
Welcome back for the Weekly Round-Up linky party, hosted by me and Miss Angie from My So-Called Chaos. The idea behind this party is to share some of your favorite posts that you’ve read throughout the week. We want to grow the blog community and help each find new, fabulous blogs to read as well as make new blog friends.
So, here is how to play along:
1. Grab the button.
2. Write a little list of your favorite reads this week and why.
3. Link up below and go find some fabulous new ladies to be friends with.
That said, here were my favorite reads this week:
1. Laura from La Caseta de Paper shared a few tips that have been working for her on getting things done and not procrastinating.
2. Lots of embarassing moments were shared last week as part of the May blogging challenge. Liz’s (from Life as Liz) post about her car door falling off, is laugh-out-loud funny.
3. I’ve been reading Katie’s blog since she was pregnant with her older child; it was hard to believe that they just held her third birthday party. The Hello Kitty themed party was adorable; especially the balloon streamer wall.
4. Amy from Lucky Number 13 received a new swing for her front porch for Mother’s Day. She shares many other little details of the porch and how her family uses it as an extra “room.”
5. Lindsey from Follow the Ruels changed up to her mama’s chicken salad recipe to make a Chicken Quinoa Salad, which looks so light and yummy. Perfect for summer evening dinner parties.
Want to play along? Grab the button and link your Weekly Round-Up up below.
Never miss a blog post. Sign up for email subscription to get a daily email with everything that’s happening at High-Heeled Love. Don’t miss out! Sign up here.
Subscribe to High-Heeled Love by Email