The Weekly Round-Up! Round 13
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of High-Heeled Love.
I hope that y’all have had a fabulous weekend so far. Welcome back for the Weekly Round-Up linky party, hosted by me and Miss Angie from My So-Called Chaos. We want this to be something that focuses on sharing our favorite reads throughout the week so that you can find fabulous, new blogs to read.
So, here are the rules:
1. Grab the button.
2. Write a little list of your favorite reads this week and why.
3. Link up below and go find some fabulous new ladies to be friends with.
That said, here were my favorite reads this week:
1. It might mean that I’ve become a grown up, but I’m excited to try this all natural tub scrubbing cleaner, shared by Taylor from Pink Heels Pink Truck.
2. A lot of my blog friends having participating in the May blogger challenge, but I think it was particularly brave of Michelle from The Vintage Apple to be really honest about what her biggest fear is last week.
3. I can always count on Beth from Living a Goddess Life to share a good DIY project, and last week, she shared a fun recipe for creating a homemade body butter that we’re really looking forward to trying.
4. Mary from 40 by 40 has been steadily working her way through a list of goals to accomplish before her 40th birthday. This week she shared a little info on her upcoming cabaret show, which she will be performing in Washington D.C.’s upcoming Fringe Festival.
5. There has been so much attention this week to the rescue of the three kidnapped women in Ohio…and unfortunately, a lot of attention making fun of Charles Ramsey, the man who helped one of women get out and call emergency services. I agree with Danielle from Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl in her thoughts on the manner; the world does need more Charles Ramseys.
Want to play along? Grab the button and link your Weekly Round-Up up below.