The Weekly Round-Up! Round 12
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of this blog.
I know that my Weekly Round-Up is going up super late today. I’m sorry; our internet has been spotty most of the because of the crappy weather. I’m so ready for some sunshine and no more rain for a while.
Welcome back for the Weekly Round-Up linky party, hosted by me and Miss Angie from My So-Called Chaos. We want this to be something that focuses on sharing our favorite reads throughout the week so that you can find fabulous, new blogs to read.
So, here are the rules:
1. Grab the button.
2. Write a little list of your favorite reads this week and why.
3. Link up below and go find some fabulous new ladies to be friends with.
That said, here were my favorite reads this week:
1. Love, love, love the father’s wisdom that Sue from Chevron and Lace shares on her blog on maintaining a strong marriage after 40+ years of marriage.
2. Aubrey from the Kinch Life (yay for another Aubrey!) gives her thoughts on being comfortable in your own skin.
3. I sure can relate to the e-card that Kim from Slice of Life in her post about shenanigans and not being able to drink like when she was in her twenties. I’ve come to appreciate being in my thirties, but every now and again, you get those reminders that you don’t bounce back like you did in college.
4. If you’re looking for to learn a few blogging tips, tweaks and tricks, then you need to check out this round-up of great blogging ideas put together by Danielle from Framed Frosting.
5. I was thrilled to see Mary from 40 by 40 come back to blogging this week, and I especially enjoyed her thoughts and goals set as a result of reading the Happiness Project. I recently finished reading the book, and I’m still pondering how I want to apply it in my life.
Want to play along? Grab the button and link your Weekly Round-Up up below.
Never miss a blog post. Sign up for email subscription to get a daily email with everything that’s happening at High-Heeled Love. Don’t miss out! Sign up here.
Subscribe to High-Heeled Love by Email