The Weekly Round-Up! Round 10
I hope that y’all have had a fabulous weekend so far. Welcome back for the Weekly Round-Up linky party, hosted by me and Miss Angie from My So-Called Chaos. We want this to be something that focuses on sharing our favorite reads throughout the week so that you can find fabulous, new blogs to read.
So, here are the rules:
1. Grab the button.
2. Write a little list of your favorite reads this week and why.
3. Link up below and go find some fabulous new ladies to be friends with.
That said, here were my favorite reads this week:
1. Kim from the K.O. Story wrote about what kind of legacy she would like to be remembered for one day. The idea of how you’d like to be remembered is a good way to help you decide how you want to behave when faced with a hard decision in life.
2. La Caseta de Paper is quickly becoming one of my favorite blogs for creative ideas, and I love this list of inexpensive fun spring activities. I bet you’ll find a fun idea or two on it.
3. Along with spring and nice weather comes grilling out and picnics. Lindsey from Hello Hue shared her husband’s spicy and sweet barbeque sauce. It sounds so yummy; I really want to make ribs tonight as result of reading about it.
4. My Palmetto Blogger friend Paulene posted her race recap of the Cooper River Bridge 10K. This a race on my bucket list; maybe I should bite the bullet for next year.
5. Kim from Latte and a Prayer shared the story of how she and her husband came to be in a long-distance marriage. I have a lot of admiration for couples that can handle the LDR; it sure isn’t for me.
Want to play along? Grab the button and link your Weekly Round-Up up below.
P.S. Don’t forget about my Thirty-One party. Come join the fun and happy shopping.
Never miss a blog post. Sign up for email subscription to get a daily email with everything that’s happening at High-Heeled Love. Don’t miss out! Sign up here.
Subscribe to High-Heeled Love by Email